1 can pinto beans
1 can enchilada sauce
1 can corn
2 cups grated Colby cheese or Mexican blend cheese
1 package (10-6 inch) corn or flour tortillas (low-fat)
1. Heat oven to 350. Open enchilada sauce and spoon a little bit in the bottom of an 8x8 or a 9x9. This is a dish that you can make bigger or smaller so get out the amount of tortillas that you want to use. I used 6, but you can use less or more. Drain your beans and corn and put them in a bowl together. Mix about 1/2 can of the enchilada sauce with the beans and corn.
2. Spoon bean mixture into tortillas and top with a bit of cheese. Fold like a taco and place into the baking dish. Continue with each tortilla laying them next to each other, just barley over lapping each other.
3. Pour reaming sauce over the top and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 25-30, until nice and hot and bubbly. While it is in the oven whip up some Spanish rice and a green salad and you have a yummy Mexican dinner ready to eat!
* top with sour cream, salsa and guacomole too!
* You can make this with black beans or refried beans too.