Perfect fake-out take-out! The oranges and cashews blend perfectly and will become a favorite for sure in your home! It is fast and healthy and only has 6 ingredients too. You will love it!
1/2 box linguine (more or less depending on how many mouths you are feeding)
3 chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
1 1/2 cup frozen or fresh sugar snap peas
3/4 cup teriyaki baste and glaze (asian section of store)
1 medium seedless orange or a small can of mandarin oranges
1/4 chopped cashews
1. Cook pasta to desired doneness as directed. Drain and toss with a bit of olive oil so the pasta doesn't clump together.
2. While the pasta is cooking, spray a non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and heat to medium-high. Cook chicken until brown.
3. Add peas and teriyaki baste and glaze to chicken. Reduce heat to medium. Cook and cover 5-8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and peas are tender
4. Meanwhile, grate 1 teaspoon peel from orange and set aside. Remove remaining peel from orange and cut orange into 1 inch pieces. Add grated peel and orange pieces to chicken mixture and mix well. Serve chicken mixture over linguine and sprinkle with cashews. YUM!!
* Add a side of steamed carrots or broccoli and you are good to go! Ok, now go and cook!