WE LOVE these rice bowls for dinner! Super easy and really healthy too! This is a light meal with lots of flavor and everyone will enjoy!
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can sweet corn, rinsed
instant brown or white rice (make the appropriate serving size for your family)
1. Ok, this is really easy.....seriously. First, cook your rice. I always cook mine in chicken stock or throw in a couple bouillon cubes for a bit more flavor. This takes about 10 minutes to cook. Prepare all your fixings while your rice cooks!
2. You have to make the creamy cilantro dressing....this is why these bowls are sooo good!! So make that too while the rice is cooking.
3. Ok, time to make the rice bowls!! Start with rice on the bottom. Next I put the cheese (so it melts a bit) and then beans, corn, tomatoes, avocados, olives. Pour that yummy dressing on top, and dig in!
* You could add in grilled chicken or taco seasoned ground turkey, that would be good!
* Serve these bowls with warm tortillas and watermelon! Yum!