Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pumpkin Pudding Pie

I am loving the beginning of fall, bring on the comfort food. Well, bring on the comfort food that wont totally ruin your figure. Not to worry, I have so many yummy recipes to share :) But lets talk pumpkin, shall we? I LOVE pumpkin. I do. It is soo good! I have a stash in my pantry. Lovely cans of pumpkin. So here is a super easy, super yummy dessert that you will love. It is light with tons of flavor. This is sure to be a favorite!



Ingredients:

1 graham cracker crust (I used a store bought one but you can certainly make your own)
2 cups cold fat free milk
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
2 packages (the size box that serves 4) jello pumpkin Spice flavor pudding
1 tub (8oz) fat free/light cool whip

1. Beat milk, dry pudding mixes, and cinnamon with a wire whisk until well blended. Spread 1 1/2 cups onto the bottom of crust.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups of the whipped topping to remaining pudding mixture. Stir gently. Spoon over the layer in the crust. Top with the remaining cool whip.
3. Yep, that's it. Now put your pie in the fridge until you are going to eat it. It looks fancy, but it is really easy. Top with candy corn and dig in!

adapted from COOL WHIP

No comments:

Post a Comment