I made these up one night with my girls because we were craving something sweet! They turned out sooooo good! They are sweet, salty, and crunchy. They are perfect for summer because there is no oven required. All of these ingredients you might even have in your kitchen, so whip some up tonight!
2 tablespoons milk
pretzels, broken into small pieces
chocolate chips (I did a heaping cup)
1. This is a really easy treat. Start by lining your 8x8 pan with a piece of foil. Next make a layer of graham crackers to fit the bottom of your pan. I trimmed a couple of pieces with a serrated knife to make a perfect fit.
2. Unwrap all your caramels and put them in a microwave safe bowl. Add 2 tablespoon of milk and pop it in the microwave. Start with 30 seconds and give it a stir. Continue with 30 seconds at a time and stirring until it is smooth and creamy.
3. Pour HALF of the caramel over the crackers. Just drizzle it over. I doesn't have to be perfect, you are going to put lots of good stuff on top of it. Next, pour an even layer of mini marshmallows on the caramels. Kinda press them into the caramel. Yum. Ok next.
4. Pour (or drizzle for better coverage) the rest of the caramel over the marshmallows. Sprinkle an even layer of pretzels on top of the caramel and press them in too. Next and last.... melt the chocolate chips in a bowl (30 seconds at a time again until smooth) and pour the chocolate on top of the pretzels. Smooth out with a knife and set in the fridge until set.
5. When they are set, pull the foil out and cut into bars.