This was a great meal to have at the beginning of fall. It was warm and comforting. It is a crockpot meal, which I love. I love when dinner is ready whenever you want to sit down and eat!
4 chicken breast, thawed and halved
3 cups cubed potatoes
3 cups baby carrots
1 medium onion, chopped
2 packages McCormick Chicken Gravy Mix
1 cup water
1 teaspoon season salt
1 teaspoon thyme
1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1/2 cup light or fat free sour cream
1. Place your potatoes, carrots and onions in a slow cooker. Top with your chicken, overlapping slightly if needed.
2. Mix your gravey mixes, water season salt, thyme and poultry seasoning in a bowl.
3. Cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high or until the chicken is cooked through and veggies are soft and tender. I cooked mine on high and it was done in 4 hours.
4. Take your chicken and veggies and place them on a serving dish. Stir the sour cream into the drippings in your slow cooker with a whisk. Creamy gravey! Put your gravey into a dish and put on the table to pour over your chicken and veggies.
5. Serve with rolls or muffins and enjoy!