1 cake mix with ingredients as said on back of box
*(we used angle food but I would recommed either a yellow or white cake mix, the angle food cake was quite spongy and seemed to get a little compressed by the other ingredients)
1 box of cheesecake pudding (you can find it in sugar free/fat free box)
1 carton of low fat/fat free cool whip
4-5 cups of cut up strawberries tossed with a little sugar
1. Make the cake according to the box directions. Let the cake cool in the pan. When cooled cut into rows then cubes.
2. Make the pudding and set aside.
3. Now the fun part, time to layer.
4. Make a bottom layer of cake. Then spread with pudding. Next is the strawberries. Then a layer of cool whip. Ok, start over with the cake and repeat the layers until you are out of ingredients. It is usually about 2-3 layers, depending on how much of each you use. Top with strawberries or another bright fruit. You will love this! So yummy, low in sugar and in fat, a delicious Sunday treat!
* for yummy,and I mean yummy pumpkin trifle go here: http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/food/recipes/pumpkin-pudding/