4 thawed chicken tenders
4- 2 inch strips turkey ham
4- 2 inch slices of Colby cheese
Italian bread crumbs
salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder
1. Tenderize your chicken by using a kitchen mallet or rolling pin to make your chicken thinner. Salt and pepper each side.
2. Get your toothpicks ready and pour about a cup of bread crumbs into a bowl.
3. For each tender put a piece of ham in the center of your chicken. Then top with a cheese slice. Roll it up and secure it with a toothpick. Carefully roll in bread crumbs and put on a greased baking sheet.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15-20 minutes. Serve with veggies and a biscuit and you are set!
* This recipe serves two adults. I figure about 2 per person. So make as many as you want! For kiddies I just cut up a chicken strip into nugget size and rolled them in bread crumbs!Bake them at the same temp with your food. Annie loved her chicken nuggets!