These are my no-fail cookies! I make them practically every week! I am not kidding, there is no way you will be able to tell these are low in fat because they are soft, chewy, and delicious!! I know that they will be a favorite in your house too!!
1/2 cup applesauce
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
3 egg whites
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup peanut butter (don't used reduced fat, they don't turn out, I have tried it:)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 1/4 cup flour
2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 375.
2. Mix your applesauce, sugar, brown sugar, egg whites and vanilla together in a bowl. When all mixed and smooth add the peanut butter.
3. In another bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir until all combined. Next, add in your chocolate chips.
4. Drop by a cookie scoop on to an ungreased baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes. DONE!!
* They really will be done after 10 minutes. They will cook a bit more while cooking so don't over cook them. Since there is no butter, over cooking them will dry them out! Don't worry, they will be perfect!