Quesadillas are aways a favorite around here, but these ones are extra yummy! They are stuffed with grilled chicken, avocado, and cheese. Really, you can't go wrong. The creamy avocado gives it great flavor and the outside is crispy and warm! Dip in sour cream and salsa and you are in heaven!
Ingredients: (You can make as many or little as you like)
jalapeno cheddar tortilla wraps (the big ones)
grilled chicken, shredded
grated cheese, pepper jack, colby,mozzarella, or cheddar
1. Really easy here. Heat a non-stick skillet to medium-high heat.
2. I make my quesadillas in halves. By using one tortilla and filling just one side of it and folding the other side over on top. It makes it a ton easier when you are flipping a quesadilla stuffed with goodness. SO.... On one half of your tortilla sprinkle your cheese then place you chicken and avocado slices on top. Next, sprinkle a bit more cheese so everything stays together. Then fold the other half over. Kinda press on the folded tortilla to keep everything in place. Butter the side that is face up and carefully put your stuffed tortilla butter side down in your skillet.
3. While it is cooking butter the other side and after a few minutes CAREFULLY flip your quesadilla to cook the other side.
4. When the cheese is melted and the tortilla is golden brown and crispy slid that baby onto a cutting board and cut into 4 pieces. Now make as many as you want and dip in sour cream and salsa!
* You can add sauteed onions and tomatoes for a bit more flavor too.
* You can omit the chicken and load it with veggies or a great vegetarian meal.
* Add some watermelon and corn on the cob and you have a great summer meal!