Ok, this seriously couldn't get any easier!! It is fast and looks so fancy, anyone can do it!! You can whip this up for your sweetheart, friends, or for yourself! I lightened it up too, so you can have a few!
1 8 oz. package fat free cream cheese
1 package reduced fat oreos
1 cup white chocolate melties (you can get them at walmart or winco)
* When I made these I halfed the recipe and it still made about 20 or so. So you can make a lot or a little, whatever you want!
1. Take your cream cheese out of the fridge and bring to room temperature (about an hour). Next, break your oreos in half and toss them in your food processor or into a big zip lock bag and crush those babies until they are super fine.
2. In a medium bowl with a hand mixer, blend the cream cheese by itself to get it nice and soft. Once it is creamy add the crushed oreos. After it is all combined take about a tablespoon sized ball of mixture and roll it into a ball and set aside. *Just to let you know, it is a pretty sticky mixture and it's not a clean process. I washed my hands about every 5-6 balls. I didn't try this but you can probably spray your hands with a little non-stick spray and it will work wonders! Repeat until you have made all your truffles (I put mine on a flat plate).
3. In another bowl, melt your white chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time. Stirring after each time. Once it is melted it is time to dip! Lay out a piece of wax paper to put your finished truffles on.
4. Using two spoons or whatever works best for you, dip and toss your oreo balls in the chocolate. Place on paper and sprinkle with well..... sprinkles. Decorate them how ever you want and within minutes you have a yummy treat!!
* You can dip these in chocolate or dark chocolate too, extra sweet!!