Oh my, these were soooo good! I have said before that I love cheesecake. I love mini cheesecakes because they cook fast and they are the perfect size. Well these cheesecakes were perfect! The sweet creamy pumpkin was the perfect fall treat. This recipe is from Our Best Bites and everything they make is fabulous! I altered it a bit to cut back on fat and calories but wonderful just the same!
24 low-fat nilla wafers
1 cup white chocolate chips
3 packages low fat cream cheese
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup egg beaters
3/4 cup pumpkin
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon cloves
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line 2 muffin tins with cupcake liners and place a nilla wafer in the bottom of each cup.
2. Melt your white chocolate chips in a bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until smooth. Set aside.
3. With an electric mixer, beat your cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add in your egg beaters. Then mix in the pumpkin, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves. With the mixer running, slowly and steadily add in the melted whit chocolate in a stream.
4. Using a ladle or measuring cup fill your muffin tins 3/4 way full and place in oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes until center is just set.
5. Cool your cheesecakes for an hour at room temperature and then keep in the fridge until you are ready to eat.
6. When you are ready to serve top with a bit of whipped topping and dig in!!
* You could replace the nilla wafer for a ginger snap cookie if you want, yum!!