4 eggs or 5 egg whites
2 cups sugar
1 cup oil or 1 cup applesauce
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups pumpkin
8 oz. cream cheese (fat free), softened
1 cube soft butter
2 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoons vanilla
1. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Mix eggs and sugar together. Add in your oil/applesauce flour, soda, cinnamon, salt, and pumpkin. Pour into cookie sheet.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
3. For frosting mix softened cream cheese and butter together. Add in powdered sugar carefully. Add vanilla in last. For stiffer frosting, add more powdered sugar.
4. Frost cake when completely cooled. Cut into bars and keep extras in fridge!
* For a healthier option you can make more of a glaze to go on top of your cake. Just cream together 4 oz. cream cheese, 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, and vanilla. Add milk to consistency that you like.
* be on the look out for pumpkin bread.....to come soon!